Code of Behavior
"Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability."
Other Rules of Conduct
- Student Should be Properly dressed in school uniform.
- If without information absence from school exceeds15 days, scholar's name may be struck off from the rolls.
- Insufficient attendance i.e. less than 75% would not be acceptable.
- Misbehavior or indecency with the teachers or among the peer group will not be beared.
- Possession of expensive items or Jewellery or Mobile Phone or two & four wheelers by the scholar will not be allowed in the school premises.
- School begins with the morning assembly and students must be on time for it and be present in the assembly hall.
- Parents/Guardians should give a prior intimation to the school if scholar is likely to be absent for a longer duration.
- Early Departure:- It is availed when there is an emergency at home or when a student gets sick in the school.
- It is mandatory for a student to attend the school on daysmarked "compulsory attendance."
- Five late arrivals will result in parents being called to the office of the Principal.
FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- School Diary is the true record of a student's academic performance and conduct. It must be maintained with utmost care.
- Remarks once written in the diary can not be cancelled by anyone other than the Principal.
- Students are required to address their teachers and all members of school staff with due respect and politeness. Arrogant and challenging behaviour with anyone is strictly forbidden. Outside of school also school students must behave in a gentlemanly manner
- Smoking, Chewing Pan, Chewing gum, betel-nut or tobacco product etc is strictly forbidden.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct, stealing, drug abuse, any form of verbal or written obscenity liable to be injurious to other students, justifies dismissal from the school.
- It is mandatory for all students to speak only in English in the school campus.
- Any damage to school property must be made good by the student concerned and repetition of damage can cause expulsion from the school.
- Parents retain their rights and duties in the education of their children, even though they delegate them in part of the school.
The support and collaboration of parents in all cases is considered indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
- Periodic reports and the Report Card, will keep parents/guardians informed about the progress of their wards.
- Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities, who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Exemplary behaviour is expected from students and parents in the school campus as well as outside the school campus
- Though the school takes care of your children while they are in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall on your son/ward outside of the school campus.
- Parents/Guardians threatening the school by various methods, by leveling malicious or false allegation or spreading rumours or giving false information which tends to bring into disrepute of the school or its employees or spreading panic among them might result in issuing of Transfer Certificate to their children from the school without taking written request from them to do so.